PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Camel Breath

PeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 56922589
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default But why?

Found this little darling podering the age old question. Why?

52 weeks completed "completed"
pete's-try-at-a-365 "Completed"
P & A Photos Flickr
P & A Photos Photobucket
I live in the Land of the Free because of the Brave!
PeteD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
Here to help

Tat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorTat2Duck strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6412057
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: But why?

At first I thought, "why is this little girl behind a penitentiary fence?"

Then I saw the blur of a plane in the background and I understood. I'm slow sometimes, what can I say.

Great shot. I love the hand gesture and expression.

"Even a fool knows you can't touch the stars, but it won't keep the wise from trying." - Harry Anderson -

Tat2Duck.com - My official tattoo and piercing web site
Tat2Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Camel Breath

PeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorPeteD strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 56922589
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: But why?

LOL.....I understand completely.

Thanks for looking and the comment Duck

52 weeks completed "completed"
pete's-try-at-a-365 "Completed"
P & A Photos Flickr
P & A Photos Photobucket
I live in the Land of the Free because of the Brave!
PeteD is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types »

Share this topic: