PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Days Ago   #1
Guanaco

P&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1433016
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Old-Time Portrait -- 'The Human Hat Rack'

We typically do 'The Human Hat Rack' pose with just a couple. This lucky cowboy has double the inspiration to hold that hat up! Taken 2014-08-19.

P&POTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago   #2
Llama

tsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortsilva strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 173830
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Old-Time Portrait -- 'The Human Hat Rack'

Definitely double his pleasure! I really have been enjoying your latest posts

-Tony
tsilva is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago   #3
Guanaco

Browncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond reputeBrowncoat has a reputation beyond repute
CamelKarma: 32971

LOL! I hope that's a personal hat and not a prop.
Browncoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago   #4
Guanaco

P&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorP&POTP strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1433016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browncoat View Post
LOL! I hope that's a personal hat and not a prop.
It is, indeed, his personal hat! I do keep a small straw hat with a brim diameter of 5.5" that we put on pets close at hand at the counter. Our 'Human Hat Rack' sample print is on the top row on the wall to the right as people enter the gallery, so it is right at a natural stopping spot. Invariably, someone will point out that pose and I'll hear laughter. That's when I hold up the tiny hat and say, "I have all sizes of hats, so don't worry, cowboy!" Gets 'em every time. Then I'll tell them that if the cowboy can hold up the hat with no hands, I'll give them a free $6 framing mat, because we're scared of him.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > All Other Styles & Types »

Share this topic: