PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008   #1
Guanaco

draco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2545
Default After hours

The noise of the crowd.... resonates in the silence after hours

draco55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #2
Bactrian

habakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorhabakuk strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1797219
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: After hours

I really keep wondering what I am seeing above the chairs - especially on this "signs". Whatever... you get me involved in the scene and that is cool. I like the mood of the scene, with those interesting colors.

cheers
®

My Blog ::: www.punctumgallery.ch ::: www.driftingaway.org ::: www.goodeye.ch ::: Workshops in creativity & perception[/COLOR][/B]
habakuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008   #3
Guanaco

draco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to alldraco55 is a name known to all
CamelKarma: 2545
Default Re: After hours

Thank you Habakuk... I am very much an *out of the box* artist.... I like to get my viewers thinking.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression »

Share this topic: