PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008   #1
F1 Camel

Bunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant future
CamelKarma: 19107
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Fair Fare

Colorful tennis shoes at an arts and crafts fair. Jazzed it up and came up with this. I hope you like it.

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. Aristotle
ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

The Daily Bun Spot

Bun Spot Boutique
Bunny N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008   #2
F1 Camel

JACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorJACKCAT strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 2146765
Default Re: Fair Fare

I love it.
JACKCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008   #3
Photocamel Muse

Athena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very niceAthena is just really very very nice
CamelKarma: 61445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny N View Post
Colorful tennis shoes at an arts and crafts fair. Jazzed it up and came up with this. I hope you like it.
I do, I do! Very nice. I think I would also like it rotated right.

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008   #4
F1 Camel

Bunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant futureBunny N has a brilliant future

It does look good rotated. good idea Athena, thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of Shoes.jpg (136.5 KB, 184 views)

ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

The Daily Bun Spot

Bun Spot Boutique
Old 01-09-2008   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Bactrian

oldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armoroldugly strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 136021
Editing OK?: No

Bunny, One of those shots where I think, "I wish I had done that." Do like the rotated version better.
Assorted old film gear.
And my trusty 45 year old Weston light meter.
Critiques and comments always welcome.
oldugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008   #6
F1 Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldugly View Post
Bunny, One of those shots where I think, "I wish I had done that."

Wow that is high praise indeed. Thank you so much.

ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

The Daily Bun Spot

Bun Spot Boutique
Old 01-09-2008   #7
F1 Camel

Here is the original for those who are interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shoeso.jpg (147.8 KB, 173 views)

ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

The Daily Bun Spot

Bun Spot Boutique
Old 01-09-2008   #8
Dromedary

Laycey has a spectacular aura aboutLaycey has a spectacular aura about
CamelKarma: 166

Very nice.. love what you did.

Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography.
George Eastman
Laycey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008   #9
F1 Camel

whaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorwhaas2 strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 764261
Editing OK?: Ask first

Almost looks like you took a photo of some a painting hanging in a gallery. I think that it is very impressive.
whaas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #10
Llama

highbarger is a jewel in the roughhighbarger is a jewel in the roughhighbarger is a jewel in the roughhighbarger is a jewel in the rough
CamelKarma: 319

I like the rotated version, too! Makes the subject easier to identify. Nice stuff.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression »

Share this topic: