I offer this
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007   #1
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 185474
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default I offer this

It would not let me up load any larger a size than this... it`s only 500 on the long side

Thunder_o_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #2
Photocamel Muse

CamelKarma: 61445
Default Re: I offer this

It's very nice. I like the red a lot.

I think you likely bumped into the max file size.

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #3
Bactrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
It's very nice. I like the red a lot.

I think you likely bumped into the max file size.
Thank you...You should see this in real life. Well if you come to a Pow Wow in north east ohio next year you could .

These are dangles for dance regalia That I`m working on (and have been for two years)
They are hanging across the back of a pecock chair sitting by the double doors in the dining room.

As of now there are 400 of them. Each one is hand strung quartz crystal, the base is a blood red glass droplet in a gold clasp,with a hand carved bone skull (I did not carve them) above followed by the quartz crystals. These will be strung on the outer edges of my mantal and the wrap around my wast. The mantal is made up of pecock eyes and semi presous gem stones.

All that is just a small part of the whole thing. I hope to have it done next year....We`ll see.
Old 12-08-2007   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 8521897
Editing OK?: Yes

wow what a craftsmanship is involved. Thanks for the explanation

[5D][70D][50D][20D][G10][EFS 10-22][Sigma 12-24][Sigma 15][EF 17-40][Sigma 20][TSE 24][EFS 24][EF 24-105][Tamron 28-75][EF 28-300][Sigma 30][Samyang 35][EF 50;f/1.4][EF 50;f/1.8][EF 40][MP-E65][EF 70-200 f/4][Sigma 70-200 f/2.8][EF 70-300DO][EF 85 f/1.8][Samyang 85][EF80-200][EF 100 Macro][Sigma 105][EF 135 f/2.0][EF 135 f/2.8SF][Tamron 180mm macro][EF 200 f/2.8][Bigma][Tamron TC1.4x][580EX][420EX (2x)][M24EX][STE-2][Tamron adaptall,M42,FD lenses]CPS Europe member]
Rense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #5
Bactrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rense View Post
wow what a craftsmanship is involved. Thanks for the explanation
You are welcome.
Old 12-08-2007   #6
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 19107
Editing OK?: No

That sounds so beautiful. I hope you post a picture of it when you get it finished.

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. Aristotle
ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
Bunny N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007   #7
Bactrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny N View Post
That sounds so beautiful. I hope you post a picture of it when you get it finished.
If I can get it finished early enough for the dance season Sunhawk may post some shots of me in it in the circle....If I can finish it.....I have pretty much worked out most of the problems with building the head dress.

It will be 3ft on the left and 3 ft on the right and 3ft tall, with a turquoise mask, or amazonite if I can not come up with the money for the turquoise

I was going to go with 6ft which would be right, but it was pointed out to me that it might be a problem for other dancers in the smaller circles.

But the hard part was in designing it to be both strong ,breathable and light enough to dance in for hours....

The cape is gold metalic and crimson on the out side and gold metalic and cream on the inside.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression »

Share this topic: