" Thin Ice "
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007   #1
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 886
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default " Thin Ice "

Aghhhh why not?? Really not sure why I had this on file, but now I got a forum to put it in lol ...

I remember the Cold Morn, watching the fish pass by in this shallow water... think I was more interested in trying to capture a trout, than I was an abstract, but what the heck, lets post it..

Old 12-03-2007   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: " Thin Ice "

Quite nice.
Old 12-03-2007   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 9145
Editing OK?: Yes

ah, brings back memories of being a kid in the swamps of Massachusetts. We used to venture into the woods, full of curiosity, only to find ourselves soaked to the knees in ice water. Thanks for sharing; very cool!
==Judy
Old 12-03-2007   #4
Photocamel Muse

CamelKarma: 61445
Editing OK?: Ask First

I like all the textures and shapes in that Tom - can you post it a tad larger?

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression »

Share this topic: