Abstract Bird
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2007   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 28600
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Abstract Bird

This was an experiment with intentional camera movement. I used a high pass filter to sharpen a bit. Iíve debated posting this, but I had fun trying to get something that worked.
Colby

Old 06-06-2007   #2
Photocamel Muse

CamelKarma: 61445
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Abstract Bird

I like it. It's got nice tones and a nice fluid bit of movement. Keep playing and posting - we like that stuff.

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007   #3
Dromedary

Athena,
Thanks for your kind words and encouragement.
Cheers,
Colby
Old 06-07-2007   #4
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 3714

Colby,

I like what you did there. It looks like a lot of fun and I will look into my effects in PSP and see what madness i can find. Thanks for the post and for the fun Idea.

You're a fun person to be around Colby! Take a look at Nature/Wildlife and Darlin Deerest, I think you will like the first shot a lot!! Not my best work but I thought you, Atena and Mr. Pickles might get a kick out of that. Hope Rense likes it to as well as the others I have picked on

Dakota
Old 06-07-2007   #5
Dromedary

Ken,
I have posted the original before any post processing. I moved the camera on a diagonal as I took the photo. The high pass filter is under other filters in photoshop and works well to sharpen is some situations.
Thanks for all your kindness. On strange ones like this, it is good to get some feedback. Sometimes, I will get 200 looks and hardly a word.
Give my best to Laycey,
Colby

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression »

Share this topic: