abstract, tire in the field.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photos of the Week Photos of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2006   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 13
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default abstract, tire in the field.

This tire was used at one time by a painter it had a pipe through the hub hole with a cable through the pipe.

Canon 1D |Canon 20D |POTN Strap |Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM |Canon EF 400mm f/5.6 L USM |Canon EF 100-300 f/5.6 maco |Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM |Canon 580X flash |Amvona Dynatran AT858CL pro tripod |Canon Monopod
rwenglish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1362
Default Re: abstract, tire in the field.

I am not quiet sure I understand

Was it used as a type of compressed air device for a spray gun

Shortie

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, but a few electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 13

Shortie, I am not sure of your quote either, I will admit, I do not give details vividly, I was not sure it was needed. But I will try to do better, I think they were attached to something hanging over the roof of the building, the cables were either let out, or wound up, the tires would hold the pipe out from the wall and let what ever was attache to the pipe go up and down without touching the wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortie
I am not quiet sure I understand

Was it used as a type of compressed air device for a spray gun

Shortie
Canon 1D |Canon 20D |POTN Strap |Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM |Canon EF 400mm f/5.6 L USM |Canon EF 100-300 f/5.6 maco |Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM |Canon 580X flash |Amvona Dynatran AT858CL pro tripod |Canon Monopod
rwenglish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006   #4
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1362

thanks for the info

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, but a few electrons were mildly inconvenienced.
Shortie is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression »

Share this topic: