Cherries and Cream - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011   #11
Photocamel Muse

CamelKarma: 61445
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Cherries and Cream

I really like the second one, in particular our left side of the cherry where the cream is clinging to it. Like JD, I also find them somewhat suggestive both visually and in your prop choices.

And I spend about 30 seconds trying to find the hair kidder pointed out, only to give up and read one post down that you'd changed the image. doh! lol

ps: Great edit by Hawkeye.

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011   #12
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 2375

The 2nd. is better to me ...
Old 11-08-2017   #13
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 629

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye61 View Post
I like them, great idea... Hope you don't mind but I played with the last one a bit to make the cherry redder and the cream whiter. I then cropped it some to accent the area where the cream is clinging to the cherry.
making the cherry redder & the cream whiter ( 3rd photograph ) along with cropping it to accent cream clinging to cherry makes this photograph " pop " more . i like it .

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Abstract & Artistic Expression »

Share this topic: