PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011   #1
Camel Breath

Rain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 10854385
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Foto Friday #5

I'll go ahead and post another 2 topics for this week, while we decide how to do it in the future. Sorry to be a day late...

Topic #1 - Colorful Food (this one should be pretty easy)

Topic #2 - Black and White Plant (the challenge here is to make the image pop; color is sometimes what makes a picture of a plant interesting and beautiful, so taking that out, you'll have to really focus on textures, shadows, highlights, and patterns. Right up your alley, Rense! )

Critique and comments always welcome.
Rain Lily is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

Rense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRense strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 7222906
Default Re: Foto Friday #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Lily View Post
I'll go ahead and post another 2 topics for this week, while we decide how to do it in the future. Sorry to be a day late...

Topic #1 - Colorful Food (this one should be pretty easy)

Topic #2 - Black and White Plant (the challenge here is to make the image pop; color is sometimes what makes a picture of a plant interesting and beautiful, so taking that out, you'll have to really focus on textures, shadows, highlights, and patterns. Right up your alley, Rense! )
I'll do my best!

[5D][70][50D][20D][G10][EFS 10-22][Sigma 12-24][Sigma 15][EF 17-40][Sigma 20][TSE 24][EF 24-105][Tamron 28-75][EF 28-300][Sigma 30][EF 50;f/1.4][EF 50;f/1.8][MP-E65][EF 70-200 f/4][Sigma 70-200 f/2.8][EF 70-300DO][EF 85 f/1.8][Samyang 85mm f/1.4][EF80-200][EF 100 Macro][Sigma 105][EF 135 f/2.0][EF 135 f/2.8SF][Tamron 180mm macro][EF 200 f/2.8][Bigma][Tamron TC1.4x][580EX][420EX (2x)][M24EX][STE-2][for a complete list, click here http://www.raphoto.nl/Gear/index.html][CPS Europe member]
Rense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011   #3
Dromedary

tdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1562020

Colorful food!? ...now I HAVE to take my camera into the restaurant with me!
Old 03-11-2011   #4
Photocamel Master

Bob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 362911

Popcorn illuminated with a red laser pointer.
Black and white photo of the end of a branch.
TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU LIKE TO BE TREATED. Mt. 22: 39
Bob B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #5
Camel Breath

Rain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

AWESOME, Bob! Great way to start the Friday! I haven't even been able to get mine done so I'll be doing them today and posting tonight. Thanks for kicking things off today!
LOVE the b/w one.
Old 03-11-2011   #6
Photocamel Master

Bob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBob B strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Lily View Post
AWESOME, Bob! Great way to start the Friday! I haven't even been able to get mine done so I'll be doing them today and posting tonight. Thanks for kicking things off today!
LOVE the b/w one.
Thank you
Old 03-11-2011   #7
Dromedary

tdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1562020

Ewies! The BW one kind of grosses me out! lol Nicely done!
Old 03-11-2011   #8
Photocamel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdyannd View Post
Ewies! The BW one kind of grosses me out! lol Nicely done!
I appreciate the feedback
Old 03-11-2011   #9
Camel Breath

BambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorBambersImages strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 55157769
Editing OK?: Ask first

My colourful food is pomegranites.

And my b&w plant is a black bamboo growing in my garden.

BambersImages Flickr
Etsy Shop Print Sales

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
“Happiness is a habit – cultivate it.” ~ Elbert Hubbar
A Camera puts a frame around life. ~ Joel Meyerowitz
BambersImages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #10
Camel Breath

Wow, I LOVE those, Bambers. I love pomegranites - but I have to say here, I really like the bamboo so I'm calling that one my fav.

Critique and comments always welcome.
Rain Lily is online now   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day »

Share this topic: