PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.
Photo of the Week Photo of the Week

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day

View Poll Results: please choose your preferred method of handling the Foto Friday challenges
continue as we have been, with Sis choosing a couple of topics on Saturday 8 80.00%
topics are chosen from a list that forum participants provide 2 20.00%
one participant is chosen each week from an alphabetical list, and provides the topics for that week 0 0%
Voters: 10. This poll is closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011   #1
Camel Breath

Rain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 11128392
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Foto Friday challenges

Dang it, I got so busy yesterday, I forgot about the next challenge, LOL. I was also supposed to decide on a way to do the topics. So, here's what I've come up with, although I'm a week late on that. (sorry )

We can choose to do it one of three ways: #1, we can keep on going the way we're going, with me choosing one or two topics for us to work on. I don't mind doing it at all, but if someone else wants to join the fun with some creative ideas, that's great too and we can do either #2 or #3. #2, you guys can send me suggestions through private message and I'll keep a list and pick from those, and post the topic ideas on Saturday; or #3, anyone who wants to participate in choosing the challenges can pm me their name, and I'll make an alphabetical list, and we'll rotate down the list each week.

I've done a poll here to help make the decision, so please place your vote before next Thursday is over, and Friday I'll announce the results.

Thanks for being such a fun group to play with!
Sis

Critique and comments always welcome.
Rain Lily is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011   #2
Dromedary

tdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1562020
Default Re: Foto Friday challenges

I think it'd be neat if we PM you suggestions, too. Like, I could send you a list of different objects...and so could other people, and you can choose from them for ideas and/or create your own.

However, I don't think we should leave it up to other's to post that week's challenge. People forget...people don't participate anymore...etc.

At least with you doing it...we have someone to blame when the crap hits the fan...
Old 03-08-2011   #3
F1 Camel

graphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorgraphicography strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 6288727

haha Tiff! - I voted for you doing it still Sis - and I will be on vacation for a month and won't be able to participate till April -
graphicography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #4
Camel Breath

Rain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armorRain Lily strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 11128392

Okay, here's how I see it - the poll results were 8 to 2 that I keep picking the challenges, and that's fine with me - but the minority votes were both in the "choose from a list that participants provide". So here's what I'll do - I'll keep picking, but I want ideas from you guys as often as you would like to send them. I'll keep a personal list (for ideas but also to keep track of what we've done already) but I want y'all to send me any ideas that you have for these challenges. I'm glad to have the help with thinking things up. So, pm me with any suggestions you have for the challenges, okay?

Thanks for the input on the voting, everyone. You are indeed the best.
Sis
Old 03-11-2011   #5
Dromedary

tdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armortdyannd strides over the forum like a knight in shining armor
CamelKarma: 1562020

Deal. I'm happy with that.

Check out my Flickr !
tdyannd is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > 365 Projects - Photo A Day »

Share this topic: